X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from The Twoks!

THREE LIVE SETS AT THE RAINBOW HOTEL< FITZROY < AUGUST 31
    swim with whales. now or never.

Write down everything you'd like to try. Then do it. I would like to swim with whales. Do some ballroom dancing. Paint my own album art some day. Learn french. See the pyramids... I'm reading a book by Ken Robinson called "Finding Your Element". He's done a TED talk and it is one of my favourites. He gets you doing those sorts of exercises in his book. It has also inspired me to write a new song everyday - which is exactly what Mark and I have been doing for the past month. So, if you've been wondering what we've been up to, well, we've been hibernating in the rehearsal studio.

Over the last couple of months, we have had a few beautiful trips to far away places including our quick visit to Newman and the Tropic of Capricorn as well as a quick hello to Woodfordia for the Woodford Festival Winter Warmer. But we come back home toThe Rainbow Hotel this Saturday night, August 31st for three sets of live music. It all kicks off about 9pm and goes until very late. This one is free for you. And, as some might say, it'll be a "nice day to go to the pub."
    Next Shows

Check out our website at thetwoks.com. And here's the link to our gigs page.
    Our Music

Grabbing a copy of our latest LP is super easy. Just head over to our shop.
    FOLLOW US ON TWITTER | FIND US ON FACEBOOK
Working...
X