VCGLR and The Accord

Vote to formalise The Accord as a recognised body with the VCGLR

It's so important to know and have a say in decisions made by VCGLR and this is your opportunity to cement The Accord by voting yes at this meeting.

In case you are unaware The Accord is a coming together of council, police, licencees and the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR). It was set up discuss and find solutions to issues and initiatives about alcohol in the community. Please be aware that participants at this meeting will be asked to vote on the future legal structure of The Accord. The meeting has been set up by The Port Phillip Licencess Group. See below for details. I hope you can make it.

The Port Phillip Licensees Group would like to invite you to the next General Meeting:

Date: Tuesday 21 April 2015
Time: 3pm till 4.30pm
Venue: The GH (Greyhound) Hotel
1 Brighton Road, St Kilda
RSVP: Friday 17 April 2015 to dknight@portphillip.vic.gov.au

There will be presentations from Victoria Police and the VCGLR. There will be representatives from Council and the Licencee Working Group in attendance.

It is important for you as a Port Phillip Licensee to attend this meeting and find out the latest requirements for your venue.

If you have any topics that you wish to raise at the meeting please do not hesitate to email them through to me and I will put them on the agenda.

If you could please rsvp your attendance by replying to this email that would be appreciated.

Kind regards

Dalique Knight
Business Development Officer | City Business
T: 9209 6443 | M: 0422 006 744 | W: dknight@portphillip.vic.gov.au
Private Bag 3, St Kilda, VIC 3182