Video inside: I am absolutely sickened by Australian, US and other pro-NATO reports of what is going on in Ukraine. Today Right-wing Kiev junta supporters set fire to the Odessa Trade Union building, then lay in wait, 'like wolves' to beat up anyone who escaped. Day after day footage has been available for anyone who wants to see what is really going on, from ordinary people, unarmed, trying to stop tanks with their bodies. They are filming with mobile phones as they struggle, trying to show the world that they are peacefully protesting, yet pro-NATO media hardly show this. I hereby include a link to the Russian media reporting on the Odessa massacre today. If a third world war begins in this region, I think it is 'our' side that will be to blame. First in line for blame will be Australian, US and similar careerist reporters who shamelessly comply with news-doctoring the information that Australians and other NATO-aligned countries receive about Odessa and the surrounding region, which includes Syria. Candobetter.net formed largely to attempt to provide a voice for those whose voice is dismissed by the commercial and government media in Australia and elsewhere.
read more

More...