If you like burlesque, sexy lingerie, French bubbly and chocolates, this is your event.

Sex appeal is in your heart and head, say the Three Witches of Collingwood

Mámor Chocolates & High Tea Szalón

Dr Hanna
Frederick

"I'll be sexy no matter how old or how my body changes". – Sonia Braga
Dahlings, I remembered Sonia Braga's quote when Laura of Fitzroy wrote me recently:
Dear Hanna, Just read your delicious newsletter. Why do you want a young thing to sell your chocolate - how passe! You are an innovative, intelligent and mature woman. Use women of our age who also have money!!
I couldn't agree more! So I wrote a list of my Five Top Praises of Women. I would love to have your comments.
While . . . we are on the topic of wonderful, how about you? Are you interested in asexy lingerie fashion show for women only at Mámor Chocolates Szalón for just $10 including chocolate and a drink? Reservations for Burlesque Siren here.
So who are the Three Witches of Collingwood:

• When: Monday, 25 November
    Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
    Mámor Chocolates, 153 Johnston St, Collingwood
    Cost: $10 per person
    All included in the $10 tickets! Make your reservations here as space is limited to 30 ladies. For questions, contact Dr Hanna hanna@mamorchocolates.com or call the Szalón at 03 9419 3869
    You will be tempted to buy the best Christmas present for your hubby! All lingerie will be available for sale. Please bring your credit card and an open mind!

What they are saying about us . . .
Tuesday, 12 November 2013
© 2013 Mámor Chocolates Pty Ltd,
153 Johnston Street
Collingwood (Melbourne),
Victoria 3066 Australia
Phone: +61 9419 3869
Mobile: +61 (0)435 622 446
Email: info@mamorchocolates.com

Three Witches Reservations here

Privacy Policy
Location and map