Quote Originally Posted by Rob Greaves View Post
Hi Carl and welcome to the team. We have been working very hard to shake out the bugs and are close to challenging as being the most exciting and innovative on-line paper/mag in Oz.

We sure have a great group of contributors and the quality of the work is constantly improving, hence the number of people on-line reading, listening and watching what we have to offer is growing.

I think what you are offering is not just exciting, but fills a real hole in our gathering talent!

I'd be happy to help you with any technical questions regarding-posting, and certainly happy to give any feedback when/if you desire it.

The opportunity might also come to do some joint projects, as i enjoy writing music reviews, and you obviously have a talent in documenting them - who knows. In the meantime I look forward to seeing some of your work being published.

Welcome

Rob (Greaves)
Hi Rob,

Sorry for the late reply. I have been pretty much submerged in a mountain of work and slowly getting through it all. Its my last semester at Uni and I have got to submit 2 folio's and write 2 essays so that has been taking up a lot of my time as well as doing what I like best. Photography and Music, 2 of the greatest pleasures in life.

I am also working on a few more article to put up here and a couple more photo galleries as we have just been to the Boomerang Festival in Byron Bay and I want to put a lot of information on here about it. It was absolutely fantastic in every aspect of the festival and needs to be publicised more so more people know about it so it can survive.

I would love feedback from you as it is one way to continually improve, so please keep in contact and let me know what you think, either positive or negative, its a great way to improve and like you say, we want the most exciting and innovative on-line mag in Oz and I'm very proud to be a part of that. Also, it would be great to do some joint projects. I see from your own posts that you are an avid music lover and I just love the talent that this country has got to offer as well as the number of acts that come here to tour. Its all about getting people out there to support our artists and see live gigs so the great venues we have can keep putting on the shows that they do. That's the beauty of this country. It has got so much to offer and people should go and support these things before they disappear.

Thanks again for the message and look forward to working with you and putting more and more stuff on the site and hope it grabs peoples attention.

Many Thanks.

Carl.