Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Saint_NZ_620x370_620X370.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	7466

Cheyenne apologises for the late missive, but coming home from NZ on my home-made Kon Tiki by hitching a ride behind the superfast SS PEPTIDE meant that I only got back this morning. I was so lucky that Cap’n Dank sources his peptides and steroids from Wellington - the Wellington Mob Bikie headquarters, to be precise. That crazy Cap’n Dank - it was like he was a truck driver on speed the way he rode the Tasman current back to Port Phillip Bay. We moored at shed 9 Docklands an hour or two ago, so just a hop across the road to the Bombers’ home ground and in the peptides go to the medicine chest and water bottles.

The game? We went ok, everybody tried hard, lots of good publicity, more games there next year, and with a bit of luck we’ll be the Cake Tin Saints within five years. So great to know that the Saints will survive - it just means we’ll need the SS Peptide every second week to see our home games. The away games? Piece of piss - most Sainter fanatics easily have the time and money to travel to Perth, Adelaide, Sydney, Brisbane and Hobart every season.

Yeah, and the budget will be back in surplus again next year . . .

Cheyenne Autumn