Received: 40/2
    Given: 151/0

Default Free Tickets!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	header.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	6120
    Welcome! This week we have fabulous events from The Melbourne International Comedy Festival (MICF). If you like the Parisian Moulin Rouge, you will love The Melbourne Moulin Beige. Then there is the impressive Winner of Golden Gibbo Award 2011 & Nominee Golden Gibbo Award 2010 GERALDINE QUINN Stranger - well worth a visit . Read about CANNONBALL, a Melbourne Fringe Festival award winner - "The characters of Cannonball are deceptively everyday. You work with them."

They went to your school. You met them once at a party. But you've never before seen them quite like this."

As well a MIJF events, we have been fortunate to have more tickets toBlue/Orange. Now, if you have not seen this show - do yourself a favour. See it. One ON THE HOUSE member was so impressed with their performance, her review was more like an essay!! so unfortunately, I could not include it here, but you can read all reviews here. Here are some reviews for Blue/Orange:

This is a great show the acting is superb.
    With only three actors and being so close to the actin, i felt as if i was part of the play really feeling the energy from a great performance by all three actors.

Congratulations

Outstanding performances from all three actors in this well directed performances of an excellent play with sparkling dialogue.

Wow, a truly great show with performances to match! A must see!

This show was fabulous! Acting was amazing, I felt like I was in the room with them as the space is nice and intimate! Interesting twist in the ending! Thoroughly believable!

We have quite a few tickets on the site to Blue/Orange - pleasetell your friends about this show - it is a shame to let these tickets go to waste!

The Broken Streamer is showing at Chapel off Chapel - this is one of those plays that will make you laugh through your tears - a serious play with a sense of humour. Not many tickets left here and I have been told that this play is good value.

Last and not least is something different that we have not had ON THE HOUSE before - a soap making class. Read here for more details - it sounds like a lot of fun!

The only way to make it obvious that you like what we do is if you tell us - so please let us know by liking us on Facebook and talking about us on Twitter. Share - tell your friends.

Have a great week.
    Irena.

Last edited by Mick Pacholli; 19th March 2013 at 11:15 PM.