Dave Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Hole

Dave is currently writing and recording material for a new album which he expects to be available sometime in 2013, after which he intends to hit the road once again. Although not touring right now he will be performing at the Bridgetown Blues Festival in Western Australia on November 9th &10th.

Last edited by Mick Pacholli; 13 March 2013, 07:36 PM.

Re: Dave Hole

Originally posted by Mick Pacholli (Admin) View Post
    Dave is currently writing and recording material for a new album which he expects to be available sometime in 2013, after which he intends to hit the road once again. Although not touring right now he will be performing at the Bridgetown Blues Festival in Western Australia on November 9th &10th.

I may only have two of his albums, but it is enough to know dave is one of our top 'Blues' players. very undersold in his own country - he is better known overseas. sad isn't it? I look fwd to this release eagerly!

Comment

I used to book him at The Waterside, my first live venue in Melbourne, on Saturday arvos when he toured from WA...just brilliant

Comment

Yep, I have two of Dave's CD's Short Fuse Blues and The Plumber - he is one of our top guitar players and certainly at the top of the Aussie Blues Players. I don't think i have ever heard one track played on commercial radio - and that is a tragedy. Looking forward to his new album. Maybe an east Coast Tour to support it?

Comment

That would be brilliant. I have communicated with him about a year ago and he said he may be coming.

Comment

Working...
          X