X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Toorak Times

G'day,

Mick here! Welcome to the forums and guides! You will also find me on here as tadmin

A big thank you to those that have already joined, long suffering few, but still it has taken me a while to work this baby out...and the site should be functional now.

A HUGE thank you to AJ, from JSM Web Solutions, in Chandigarh, Punjab. I highly recommend this team of dedicated developers, I'll tell you more about their amazing story later.

I cannot forget Brian O'Rourke, who has been working steadily on the overall design and functionality of the forthcoming improvements with me over the last few months.

Over the next few months we will be going through some style changes and adding some different ways of doing things. Forgive me if things change in front of your eyes, I am still working out the best form for the navigation of the current site.

PERSONALISE YOU BLOG
    Members can choose from an increasing range of skins or those with the right abilities can contact me at mick@tooraktimes.com.au or pm the tadmin Administrator to stylise their own Pages.
    Last edited by Mick Pacholli; 27 August 2011, 04:02 PM.
Working...
X