• Opening The Doors

Open House
    Media Open

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bannerhead2012GoViral.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	34457

Tonight I decided to open up the site a little more to the public.

I have opened up the Wall and also the Media section so that links in Facebook and all other social media are view-able.

Big Move Forward

Click image for larger version

Name:	RED for spinner logoDBV_onClear - Copy.png
Views:	3
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	34456

Toorak Times can now provide members with a one stop window for Video, Music and Photo storage, display and sharing.

Your membership will allow you store precious pics, music and videos uploaded straight from your computer, pad or mobile device directly into your albums or to your own dedicated Channel on TOOTDBV - Toorak Times Digital Broadcast Venue!

You use our TOOTDBV to share, embed, use urls exactly the same as you would for YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, Picassa, Soundcloud etc, but in ONE place...but that's not all because you can build a library of your various media and easily navigate between them and easily share them directly on your Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest.

This media management idea is brought to you through the magic, I reckon, of the enormous brains trust at vBulletin, especially for me vBulletin.org, and particularly the vBTube development team on this occasion.

• Create your own TV Channel - I'm up for Gonzo vBlogs
    • Create your own Radio Show - various methods
    • Create slide shows of your pics with voice overs or soundtracks from the site

• Creatives could even eke an income

​...Stand By, as they say in the biz...I'm pretty sure as the community grows you will tell us what you would like to see added, changed etc., just lets us know and we will work on it.
    TV and Radio

Shortly we will launch a Television and Radio module, we are doing our own thing but will also connect to complementary feeds from possible favourites like FBi
Working...
X